Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

advice to verizon

sammy2

Aug 16, 2004, 6:03 PM
So here we are at phone scoop using, selling. evaluating and dreaming about communication through devices. I do not know how many we are but certainly we are a focused bunch (and more knowledgeable than most who use cell phones).

I propose that we come up with a feature list of four phones and then submit the results to the carriers and manufacturers at hopefully a face to face.

I also suggest that a forum or sub forum be set up for each type of phone to promote ease of pulling all the information together.

phone 1: this would be basic, basic, basic and would meet the requirements of the occasional user who does not need bells and whistles but only reliability on their call reception and phone/battery longevity.

phone 2: reliabi...
(continues)
MANIAC

Aug 17, 2004, 7:04 AM
I have always been an advocate of "simple setting" I think ALL phone manufacturers should provide a menu setting that minimizes menu functions. While they're at it they could also make the screen resolution large and well defined... since half of our customers don't dick with advanced features and have reading glasses. Smaller is not always better and high tech is not always helpful.
phonepimp3376

Aug 17, 2004, 3:43 PM
They're called 'shortcuts' and almost all phones have them. A good number of phones have scalable text as well. I agree that it should be a standard, though
frkua

Aug 17, 2004, 9:32 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.