Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

News for Samsung i600/i700

renfield

Jul 26, 2004, 8:58 AM
For those that don't already know, the OS upgrades to 2003 for BOTH the i700 Pocket PC device AND the i600 Smartphone are now availible.

Go to Verizons webpage, find the Products page and click on the image of the phone. the Link to the upgrade info is there. Read EVERYTHING thoroughly before implenting then contact Verizon for help. I talked to a Verizon rep helping a customer through the steps so at elase someone knows what the hell they're doing. Talking to Smasung won't do much as the Level one and Data techs can't help simply due to the fact that they don't have Live phones Nor the required Verizon wireless number to be able to walk you through the steps. Meaning you'd have to talk to the Level-2 support which is in another city ent...
(continues)
VZW Tech2

Jul 26, 2004, 11:24 AM
YOu can go to any VZW retail location that has techicians and we will do it for you. Go to VZW website and click store locator to find the closest location. It even includes Phone #'s with which you can call the store and inquire if they have techs.
renfield

Jul 26, 2004, 9:19 PM
Ah thanks for the Info, I'll be sure to pass thatonto my fellows at work. Will save even more time and hassle for the consumers and us CSRs.
🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.