Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

a920 will not allow me to use all of my memory card (512mb)????????????????

stlclownin

Jul 9, 2006, 12:34 PM
i have 107 songs on my phone in the media player right now which comes out to be about 247mb but if i try to put any more than that when i put the card back in my phone it says no media folder has been created. then i put the card back in the computer and all my files are corrupted and i have to reformatt the card??????????????? i even tried putting half the music in the media folder and half in music that worked but when i pulled up the music player my music was there and when i tried to play it started playing with no volume for about 5 seconds and then phone would freeze up. does anyone have any clues please help????????????? 😢 😢 😢
stlclownin

Jul 10, 2006, 11:26 AM
😢 😢 ☹️ please someone help????? I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO I CAN PUT 50MB IN THE MEDIA AND MUSIC FOLDER BUT IT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO USE ALL OF MY 512MB
CptFarlow

Jul 10, 2006, 3:12 PM
I have a 512mb card and it let's me use all of it. I don't know why it would do that. Try searching google, you will probably find soembody else with the same problem, and a solution to go along with it.
stlclownin

Jul 11, 2006, 9:52 AM
CptFarlow said:
I have a 512mb card and it let's me use all of it. I don't know why it would do that. Try searching google, you will probably find soembody else with the same problem, and a solution to go along with it.

i could find anything there??? could you describe how you did it maybe im leaving out an important detail? thanks! i even had the phone flashed yesterday same issue
bomb Diggity

Jul 11, 2006, 9:56 AM
Well... The a920 must completely suck!!!!!
stlclownin

Jul 11, 2006, 2:30 PM
THEY TOLD ME AT SAMSUNG THAT IT ONLY SUPPORTS 256MB????????? ARE YOU GUYS USING ALL THE 512MB FOR MP3'S????? STILL HAVE NOT FIGURED THIS OUT!!!! SAME THING ON 2 DIFFERENT 512MB CARDS??? WHAT THE HELL????????????

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.