Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Which Service To Get?!?!

sammyp

Jul 8, 2004, 1:12 PM
I currently am a T-Mobile user. I am extremely unhappy with my service. The phones are horrible. The service isn't the greatest, but bearable. The phones I have used you have to yell into the phone. I haven't got a new service because T-Mobile keeps promising new phones and people have told me that T-Mobile is superior. Is Sprint a better line?! I know that the phones are better. What are some thoughts?!?!
phonepimp3376

Jul 8, 2004, 2:34 PM
Sammyp...

Coverage and call quality will vary with all carriers based on geographic location, among other things. Let start with geography... where are you located? Also, know that you will be switching from a 1900 MHz-only GSM carrier to a CDMA carrier. This as well has advantages and disadvantages.
sammyp

Jul 8, 2004, 4:11 PM
I am in the Minneapolis MN area. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.