Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

tri-mode video phone for Verizon

sammy2

Jun 30, 2004, 2:37 PM
Please advise what the best tri-mode video phone is for a Verizon customer. If one is about to come out than the expected arrival date would be useful.
Airwar

Jul 3, 2004, 2:15 AM
Good question, The Audiovox CDM-9900 was suppose to arrive but has not. Then there is the LG7000 which is not Tri-mode, but is a true Video Phone. There is "talk" of a LG 7000A which is Tri-Mode but so far all it is ... is "talk." Then there is more "talk" of the LG 8000 which is "talked" about being released "around Christmas." All this is "talked" about as a real joke! No one can get any real words out of Verizon. One day the stuff just magically hits their store shelves. 😳
jukebox2

Jul 3, 2004, 9:27 AM
You forgot the V710, which is overdue.
towermonkey

Jul 3, 2004, 10:05 AM
Airwar said:
Then there is the LG7000 which is not Tri-mode, but is a true Video Phone. There is "talk" of a LG 7000A which is Tri-Mode but so far all it is ... is "talk."

The 7000a will no doubt be an ALLTEL handset. They carried the LG 3100a, remember, which is trimode. I can almost guarantee you that VZW will not have the trimode version. Their push is towards all-digital handsets, with only one or two trimode handsets. I personally think it's a mistake to not even offer the things, although I do acknowledge that very few people actually NEED a trimode handset.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.