Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Moto RAzr V3 vs. Moto E815

dogpile25

Feb 28, 2006, 3:05 PM
I am eligible to upgrade in a couple weeks and I am trying to decide which of these two phones are better. I know all the main differences just wondered if anybody had a suggestion.
mistercrinkles

Feb 28, 2006, 6:30 PM
Depends if you want a phone that weighs 1 pound, or a phone that weighs 14.

😈

lol, jk.

It really all depends on if you want expandable memory or not.
dogpile25

Feb 28, 2006, 6:42 PM
Its not a necessity but it would be nice. That's why im leaning toward the E815 but I also like the razr, but thanks for your input...
xIsamuTM

Mar 4, 2006, 2:45 AM
815 is better with signal.
balrog1

Mar 17, 2006, 4:08 PM
The E815 uses motorolas software and you can easily change menus and customize your phone. The Razor uses a Verizon skin which will not allow te same flexability. Good luck.
mallinfobooth

Apr 3, 2006, 11:17 AM
Not only does it have memory expansion, but it also has more built in memory..i guess only 10mb more, but still.
Talk time is longer.
And you don't have to worry about the headset jack and getting adaptors or being restricted to certain headsets that will work.
Call clarity overall is much better.
Stereo, PC Sync.
Wireless Consultant

Apr 3, 2006, 12:19 PM
The E815 is a better phone as stated above on the posts.

Plus you can lock the key pad so you wont hit the side buttons and lower your ring volume.

www.wirelessconsultant.net
kid aquarius

Apr 2, 2006, 8:10 PM
Depends on what you're looking for..
I have experience with boths phones.

I current use the e815.
A few reasons why:
1) Expandable memory for pictures, videos, songs.
2) Better signal reception strength in the fringe.
3) Motorola user interface.
4) Extended battery ROCKS!

I have the RAZR & here's a few reasons why I don't use it:
1) No expandable memory.
2) Verizon user interface is slow (needs updated firmware, hopefully out this Q)
3) Bluetooth doesn't seem to work as well as the e815.
4) Battery life isn't the greatest. (VZW does offer ext. batt)

But hey, the RAZR does come in pink! 😛
Cunning_Linguist

Apr 6, 2006, 4:14 PM
E815 hands down! If those are the choices you are giving us to choose from, then the 815 is balls to the wall superior to the razor, who is only popular because, well, it's popular.

Removable memory, durability, and signal are all better on the 815.
magellan

Apr 21, 2006, 9:16 PM
Cunning_Linguist said:
E815 hands down! If those are the choices you are giving us to choose from, then the 815 is balls to the wall superior to the razor, who is only popular because, well, it's popular.

Removable memory, durability, and signal are all better on the 815.

I didn't get the Razr because of popularity or "coolness", but rather for the size and I hated always hooking the phone on things when on my belt. With the Razr having the recessed flip, it doesn't catch on things as easily. Plus, I like the buttons spread apart making it easier to find them. It has good sound clarity in and out as well.

The Razr is a bit thin by itself, but in the leather case it's perfect.

The multimedia crap ...
(continues)
sundropranger

Apr 29, 2006, 10:29 AM
well, the razor has problems keeping time and it freezes up for no reason, the e815 has been out long enough to work all of the software issues it had and has turned out to be the best quality phone that verizon sells, it is great on reception and it will play mp3's with out the music software

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.