Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

***LG VX6000 ERROR CODE***

REL44

Jun 10, 2004, 8:53 PM
I just recently purchased the LG VX6000. The phone itself isn't bad, but every time I try to receive pix messages I run into problems. I'm told that I have pix in my 'in box' but I can't view those pix. An error code reading: ERROR: NOT FOUND ON MMSC is shown. Verizon tech support has been nothing short of helpLESS! Anyone with some REAL words of advice?
VZWTech5

Jun 14, 2004, 1:57 PM
Was the picture sent from another camera phone, email or vzwpix.com? With out having your number to check the system its hard to troubleshoot. Trying erasing your outbox and inbox and then send a pix from your phone to your own number and see what happens.
REL44

Jun 14, 2004, 3:32 PM
Yes, the pictures were sent from an Audiovox 8900 (camera phone). If I erase my outbox and inbox won't I automatically be deleting the pictures I want to receive? When I talked to Verizon tech support, they suggested I send a picture to myself. I did and everything worked fine. That's why I don't understand why I can't receive the pictures sent from the Audiovox phone. The customer with the Audiovox phone had sent picture messages to my phone prior to the ones I am experiencing problems with now. I find it odd that I received those pictures and not the most recent ones sent. Any more words of advice? P.S. When I try to receive the pictures, a screen prompts and reads :CONNECTING. This occurs for several seconds followed by another ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.