Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

motorola V400

gringo51

May 9, 2004, 4:19 PM
☹️ I recently bought a data cable and have downloaded the software from the web........but my laptop doesn't seem to recognize my phone?

Any ideas anyone?
taylor314kce

May 11, 2004, 5:08 PM
I would say to take the cable back I have one and it works fine. I also sell them for cingular and I have had one come back with the same problem and I exchanged it and it works fine now
NeumZ

May 11, 2004, 6:03 PM
i had the same problem. first uninstall everything. reset both phone and computer. with the phone on, connect it to the wire then to the computer (the order doesnt actually matter). i little icon in the lower right hand corner should say new device found. you then should just follow the prompts on installing the driver. you may need to do this more than once next time you restart your computer (at least i did). then install the software that came with the cable. just note that you do not install the software untill the data cord drier is installed, it will screw everything up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.