Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Best Bluetooth Earpiece

brucedb

Jun 6, 2005, 8:53 AM
I know everyone has a different opinion on this question but I have certain requirements and am looking for a new earpiece.

I have a hearing problem and need either a earpiece with very loud volume or one that plugs right into the ear canal so that I can hear clearly.

Currently, I am using the Motorola HS810. Works great except many times the volume is not loud enough for me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Aarynk

Jun 6, 2005, 1:07 PM
brucedb said:
I know everyone has a different opinion on this question but I have certain requirements and am looking for a new earpiece.

I have a hearing problem and need either a earpiece with very loud volume or one that plugs right into the ear canal so that I can hear clearly.

Currently, I am using the Motorola HS810. Works great except many times the volume is not loud enough for me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I use the Jabra BT 250v and I love it. It has different size ear gels that will make it go deeper in the ear. Plus it vibrates as well
stevelvl

Jun 7, 2005, 4:23 PM
currently i am testing out the plantronix m2500 for comfor rateing i give it a 10 for volume of sound i give it a 10. for quality i would say 5 and for range i would say 2.

i own and perfer the moto 810 comfort i give 5 volume i would say 7 cound quality 10 and range 10

but those are just oppenions.

wouldn't it be neet if some one created a place where would could have a designated section for headset review? maybe rich?
PTCO911

Jun 7, 2005, 7:35 PM
Have you looked at the new Flamingo headset. It doesn't fit in the ear canal but just over the top of it.

http://www.flamingo-headset.com/ »
remba

Jun 8, 2005, 8:01 PM
Try the Logitech Mobile Pro. Its very comfortable, you can put it on with one hand, and the sound quality is excellent. The only downside is if you have the volume up to the max, the person on the other end hears an echo because the mic picks up the earpiece. That's how loud it can be. We sell a lot of those and the Moto HS850 but I don't like those beause its not as easy to put it on with one hand. 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.