Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

cdma

strappedin

Mar 4, 2004, 6:28 AM
can anyone tell me what they think to be the best CDMA phone on the market for powerfull coverage pickup or are they all fairly simular???????????

Thanks in advance 😕
chino

Mar 4, 2004, 4:36 PM
i personally was a big fan of the kyocera 1135. the service on that phone was awesome.. its totally outdated now but that would be a phone i would sell if we still carried it. everything is going to color screens now and but the 1135 was a very good phone for the price.
kx500

Mar 4, 2004, 7:41 PM
I second that. I had a Kyocera 2135 and it worked in places that other phones didn't. I should have kept that phone. Now i use a t720 and the reception is not as good. Places the the 2135 would work in digital, the 720 is roaming on analog. And yes, I update my roaming list once a month.
chino

Mar 5, 2004, 12:02 PM
yea and the thing that sucks is that they discontinued most of those models only because they didnt have a color display. the new line of kyocera have yet to impress me in regards in service. the phantom and rave are pretty sweet, but the 1125 & 2235 gave much better service.
Rich Brome

Mar 5, 2004, 10:01 PM
Sanyos and the new Nokias generally get the highest marks for RF performance.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.