Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

how can i send a text message to a friend who has a sprint phone?

lil_wayne_1029

Feb 27, 2004, 7:40 PM
everytime i send my friend a text message she says that all that she gets is a whole bunch of numbers. Is there a way to send sprint users text messages? if so how? ☹️ 😢
PupaScoopa

Mar 5, 2004, 5:09 PM
See my other reply... send to the 10-digit number @sprintpcs.com as an email not text message.
EightyFive04

Apr 17, 2004, 6:51 PM
You don't have to do it like that. You just send the message like you would to any other carrier. The older Sprint phones with Short Mail will get a notification telling them that they have a message and they log onto the web to retrieve it. The newer phones have SMS messaging, that launched in February.
Rich Brome

Apr 18, 2004, 12:33 AM
It should work.

If it's not working, it could be a bug in Sprint's SMS gateway. Have your friend contact Customer Service to report the problem. They need to get to a technical person. The more details, the better, so they can track down and fix the problem.

Again, it should work. If it's not, keep sending messages, and keep letting Sprint know each time it doesn't work. That's the only way these things get fixed.
loislaine4

Apr 22, 2004, 5:21 AM
The simple answer is to go on the Sprint website, www.sprintpcs.com, and use the link to send a text message. 🤣
vdoman

Apr 22, 2004, 6:55 PM
address ur message w/ : his/her phone number @messeging.sprintpcs.com

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.