Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

which phone

b-in-lbi

Jul 23, 2010, 8:31 PM
which phone: Palm pre iphone 4 or Blackberry Bold?
newral

Jul 24, 2010, 12:05 PM
palm pre is too unconfortable to txt and the design i dont like it. Iphone is good, except for the signal.. buy an ipod touch.. blackberry i think
BHabelitz4GWireless

Oct 1, 2010, 1:45 PM
Blackberry all the way. The new iPhone4 had a rough start on winning it's already loyal customers, apple customers who had been with the service for years even left for verizon or Tmobile because of the service ATT provided.

iPhone4 had a nationwide recall of it's new product shortly after the release date, this caused alot of problems with customer loyalty, and with the sad attempt to bring them back they thought givng away a free skin for a nonworking phone would make up for their lack of a well connected network.

Even though they promised to fix up their issues, their service will never be up to par with Verizon, I personally hate ATT and I have an ATT joint account with my boyfriend. His iPhone drops calls nonstop, and he never ge...
(continues)
lizzy

Dec 7, 2010, 9:42 PM
Why not the Torch? I love Blackberries, mine Curve went down the river (literally). I miss it, but really want the Torch for it's key pad and touch screen. Best of both worlds in terms of usability! Check out Dell's deal right now.ANCHOR TEXT Free activation. I'm thinking about it.
monster_will

Oct 1, 2010, 2:38 PM
I know it's not your list but try to get a EVO. you won't go wrong. if not get the pre. i have a pre now and i love it, i love my EVO too. as far as it feels in the hand is up to you. i have big hands and i have no problem at all using the phone. i text just fine. as a matter of fact the pre is best phone for texting (FOR ME) because of my "big boy hands" 😉
slcjoshyboy

Oct 5, 2010, 11:40 AM
id go with a galaxy s series, captivate if your talking att. android is the future and its easy to use. great piece of equipment, been using one two months now, i love it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.