Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

MAC OS10 Compatible phns and palm pilots-HHHELP!!!

help-me

Feb 20, 2004, 8:39 PM
My boss gave me this assignment and I am stuck. His cell contract is up in 2 weeks and he is looking for any cell service that is compatible with his MAC OS10 and his TREO 600 palm piolet. He is not attached to the palm pilot if nothing is compatible but he wants his computer and palm piolet and his cell phone to all be compatible and communicate. Help my time is running out...where do I go???

Thanks in advance,

Davida
MikeyVes

Feb 20, 2004, 11:28 PM
possibly consider the sony ericsson p900, ericsson and mac kind of like eachother
help-me

Feb 21, 2004, 11:47 AM
Thanks!
MikeyVes

Feb 20, 2004, 11:30 PM
Oh I misread your reply... who is the treo with? is it with t-mobile thru our direct sales channels? or sprint using cdma tech? the treo will possibly work with verizon but you are limited with compatibility, if it is with t-mobile you can unlock it for use with any major us gsm providor as cingular/att

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.