Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Ref F vs Rev E

jen_jen

Mar 22, 2010, 5:41 PM
So I am aware that t-mobile is garbage, but I refuse to go with Verizon,AT&T or Sprint. My question is which one has better browsing capabilites? My old blackberry was rev f, the new one is rev e.... HELP?!?!
WernerCD

Apr 2, 2010, 4:13 PM
Why refuse to go with the top 3?

Verizon and AT&T are big and expensive... BUT for the most part have good signal and I've had good luck with both on customer service personally.

Sprint had a few bad years and has a smaller network... but has really good prices for smartphones that, in my opinion, beat T-Mobile while having a much better network AND free roaming on #1 network.

T-Mobile has some interesting price options but a very crap network where I am. Why would you refuse good networks and settle on turd #4?
Azeron

Apr 3, 2010, 8:35 PM
Sprint doesn't have data roaming agreements with Verizon. I believe as a condition of the Alltel "merger" VZW still has to honor those Alltel markets which Sprint did have data roaming agreements with Alltel, however.
WernerCD

Apr 5, 2010, 11:10 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprint_Nextel#Sprint.27 ... »

So as far as I can tell, roaming is allowed on Verizons network.

I have read elsewhere that data roaming is alot more "limited" than minutes. I've seen mention of 300mb/month, but I don't see anything offical from my limited searching.

I'd search more... but *cough* I'm working so dilligently *cough*
Amarantamin

Apr 5, 2010, 7:56 PM
I use data while roaming quite often, on Sprint roaming off of (what I assume is) Verizon. No erroneous charges or threatening letters yet. =)
wompwomp

Apr 2, 2010, 4:47 PM
keep in mind, that you will be paying for what you get. ☹️ meaning: t-mobile is more than likely guaranteed to have a service outage (of some sort) at least once or twice a month without warning and will last up to 24 + hours. it may also say you have full bar of coverage, and yet drop call the next second you take one step forward.

with that being said... go for an Android phone, they have the better web browsing capabilities.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.