Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Problem with a cell phone

devil

Jun 22, 2009, 11:07 AM
Hello everyone, well I need some help, a frnd of mine has the sony ericsson C905 which he bought couple of weeks ago, actually it has been only 3 weeks.... The phone is giving some trouble, some of the keys in the pad is not working properly, i mean some times it works and some times it totally doesn't work.... He needs to restart the phone all the time to make the keys to respond, did any of you guys ever face this problem?

Anyways right now he desperately needs some help, he called sony ericsson customer support & they told him to send the phone to them.. What you think guys, is the problem gonna be fixed if he does so???
Wireless Consultant

Jun 22, 2009, 12:00 PM
The phone is under warranty switch it out.
devil

Jun 23, 2009, 9:23 AM
Hey, Thank you so much for the reply, well unfortunately the phone didn't come with any warranty, wait a minute, he actually got a warranty but its not applicable for the US, its only valid in Europe....

Anyways what you think, can sony Ericsson help us with this problem???

The phone has a new problem now, it automatically switches off and on, I have no idea why all this is happening, he bought a brand new phone...

Can you tell me, what can be done....
Menno

Jun 23, 2009, 5:38 PM
Yes, if he got it new from Sony ericsson, he should be able to contact them about the issue.
GraGG

Jun 28, 2009, 4:38 PM
do you think they will do anything tho?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.