Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Sidekick 2008 or LX

ollywolf

Apr 3, 2009, 10:09 AM
Right now I have the SDK 3 and I love it, but I am not thinking about upgrading to either LX or the 2008. I need help. What do you think of the LX or the 2008 and if you were to do an upgrade which one would you choose?
20momof3

Apr 3, 2009, 1:54 PM
To be honest with you, the LX is end of life, so you'd be better off to go with the 08. You'll be able to get the same function out of the 08, with the exception that it is a little smaller than the LX or even the SK3. Pull up a comparison on www.t-mobile.com and check 'em out...pretty much identical for function and features.
TmobileEmp

Apr 5, 2009, 3:30 PM
Dont go with the LX. It is a large bulky phone. The phones are the same except the 08 does video messaging. Like said the LX is at the end of its life here real soon. There is word about a sidekick 09 being released here in a few months. So may even hold off on it.
Tmo Slave

Apr 7, 2009, 4:37 PM
Wait till the Sidekick 2009 is out. Suppose to come out this summer. Will have 3G, GPS, and looks slick.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.