Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Projector Phone

javaoverride

Jan 12, 2009, 7:31 PM
ive seen the coolest phone ever it has a built in projector 🤤 its like carrying around a 42inch tv in your pocket it also has a touch screen heres a few pic's and the phones spec which i think is very good for the price (£179)

has any one here got one they could comment on it for me

Manufacturer Specifications

Main Functions: Cellphone, projector, text and multimedia messaging, MP3 and MP4 player
Additional Functions: Robust message manager, digital camera, digital video, e-book reader, productivity tools
GSM Compatibility: Tri-Band 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
Screen: 2.4 inch TFT LCD Touchscreen
Screen Resolution: 240x320
Screen Type: Tactile touch sensitive
Resolution of projector: 640x480
Bluetooth Profiles...
(continues)
AlienCellFiend

Jan 12, 2009, 8:43 PM
236$ is pretty cheap for a phone with a projector. I should get it just for a handheld projector..
ajlineman

Jan 12, 2009, 9:29 PM
The first release of a new technology is always the determining factor on how "big" it becomes. I think we can look at this first phone and see its quality (picture quality on the projection display, other capabilites as a wireless phone, services available to add, and how fast it gets to the USA) to determine just how "Big" we can expect it to be in the future. Just my opinion though.
javaoverride

Jan 16, 2009, 8:20 AM
i really do think this has to be the next step for mobile phone manufacturers as the only bad thing about stuffing all this stuff into a mobile phone is the fact you have to view it on such a small screen and the new projector phone solves this it also opens a hole in the market for mini bluetooth media controls i think any one into this type of tech should definatly keep an eye on this product and see how it deveolps over th next few weeks 🤤
Kerplunq

Jan 19, 2009, 10:45 AM
🤤
WOW, that looks like a sweet device. Would be a great feature. I also like how the menu looks like an iPhone. I wonder what the actual quality of the phone would be like tho?
javaoverride

Jan 31, 2009, 4:10 PM
hat do you mean by actual quality? mate the build quality if so id say it should be good as the site that sells them is supposed to be one of the biggest exporters in china

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.