Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Trouble texting-Get an "invalid mandatory in formation" message

candi

Dec 7, 2008, 8:58 AM
😢
When I try to send a text message I get the invalid mandatory in formation response. Only it don't do it every time. Some send and some don't. Please help. I text more then dial! hahah
OfAMightDivine

Dec 7, 2008, 1:25 PM
I'll never understand why people will ask for help, but only give you one of two things.

You either :

A.) Give us no information other than the bare basics of information, and expect us to know what it is.

Or.

B.) You tell us all information under the sun EXCEPT what the problem is.

Call your customer service or go to a local direct store.
Rich Brome

Dec 7, 2008, 2:31 PM
What carrier do you have? What phone?

Try posting this question in the forum for whatever carrier you have, and be sure to mention what phone you have.
candi

Dec 7, 2008, 4:06 PM
OOOOOOPS I am so sorry, I dont use forums so i am "duh" to ways they work. My phone is a Pantech Matrix c740 If anyone stumbles across this with the same problem. I fixed it=)
HAVE A BLESSED DAY
candi

Dec 7, 2008, 4:03 PM
😕 well that is what the phone is doing. when i hit send i get a message "sent failed and invalid mandatory in formation." I don't know what else to say. If I knew the problem I wouldn't be asking here. lol I thank you for reading my question anyway sir. I have fixed the problem...........I had change the center number, which I didn't have a clue I was not suppose to. I reentered the number that was there first and my problem was fixed. Thanks and HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.