Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

I am Baffeled...

T-Monster

Dec 1, 2008, 10:31 AM
I just had a customer who is a hiker, cannoer, all around outdoorsman. He's walking around with littleraly the oldest phone I've ever seen. It's a dual band digital/analog phone with a black and white display, enormous battery, pullout antenna, etc. He pays $20 a month for 250 minutes a year. He wanted a better plan with a better phone, but the three requirements he gave me I couldn't get him. Not only couldn't I get them for him, I didn't even know what phones offered by ANYBODY could get it to him. He needs reception in the middle of the woods, an incredible batterly life on standby, and GPS...and i'm not talking turn by turn directions...i mean lattitude and longitude GPS for while he's out in the middle of nowhere. does anyone know ANY p...
(continues)
ajlineman

Dec 2, 2008, 6:20 PM
Not likely...

$240.00 for 250 minutes a YEAR?
sprinttech08

Dec 3, 2008, 10:13 AM
get a black berry and use blackberry maps it is gps and uses longitudes and lauditudes to find and locate were you are i live in the mountains in nc and it works great when hiking and in mountains thanks

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.