Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

G1 or Samsung Behold??????????

itzmee

Nov 25, 2008, 1:09 PM
ok so i dont know what to do with my behold. im thinking about exchanging it with the G1.

The only thing i cant stand about the BEHOLD is that the web browser doesnt let me basically "multitask" unlike the sidekick or any other phone. its almost 2009 n this phone can minized the web browser. 👿

another thing i dont like about the behold is i cant change the screensaver..yuck!!

and last but not least the AIM , doesnt let me put my own 'away message'

HELPPPPP

i know G1 doesnt have a camera flash but idkkk ahh help!!
20momof3

Nov 25, 2008, 9:35 PM
depends on what you really need the phone for, i work for tmo and i've played with both phones. I like the behold but i'm a huge samsung fan. go to tmo.com click on phones and pull up a side by side comparison and see which one has what you need. also if this was a new line of service remember you only have 30 days to do the exchange from the time you placed the original order. I want to think the same applies if you upgraded. Hope you find your light.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.