Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

"WORD" solution

Darkwriter

Nov 23, 2008, 7:03 PM
I want to use Microsoft Office(write/edit/send Word attachments), make calls and sync to my home laptop later. Multimedia would be nice, a slide out keyboard would be excellent good, and cost effective a major plus!
Do any of these newer phones have fast browser capability or am I better off with a Netbook that has it? Basically, I need a really small laptop/tablet that is a phone too. I need to to complete work easily and discreetly anywhere. I work outdoors, in the dark sometimes.
Just tell me not to waste any more time looking if this is still beyond smartphones.
I heard Blackberries are acceptable in some places (I don't know why) but I need to be able to write formal Word docs from it and send, if possible. That would also mean hav...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Nov 24, 2008, 12:31 PM
There are a ton of phones coming out right now that do exactly that.

Any Windows Mobile Professional device will do what you want, and there is third-party Office software available for most other platforms.

The browser is one area where you will find major differences right now, but again there are third-party software browsers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.