Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

questions about the helio hero cell phone,

BigBonze

Jun 27, 2008, 7:25 AM
ok, about a week ago i bought a helio hero slider on ebay. it has been flashed for cricket service. i got it activated,it calls and texts just fine, but it wont send picture messages, or get on the internet.

is there anythuing i can do? i have pic.s and internet on my plan. do i need to get the phone flashed again? i know the guy at the cricket store said it may have problems like this. i just need to know are they permament? or can they be resolved?

any help would be appreciated.

bonze
llama

Jun 28, 2008, 2:55 PM
BigBonze said:
i know the guy at the cricket store said it may have problems like this.

You have the answer, you just don't like it apparently.
PhoneQuest

Jul 24, 2008, 10:27 AM
Whatchou talkin' bout llama
Bozothecellguy

Jun 29, 2008, 12:42 PM
at the moment at least, can use any of the data processing. that means no internet, no pictures, no mms of any kind. I have even found that sometimes bluetooth connectivity is hindered during flashing process.
acepfool

Jul 21, 2008, 10:40 AM
You have this problem when every you flash a phone, you need to find the WAP and MMS settings so you can change them on the phone to work with cricket.
Bozothecellguy

Jul 23, 2008, 11:08 AM
depending on phone you have, these settings can only be changed through manufacturer programs that cost a lot of money.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.