Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference

wowgao

May 15, 2008, 1:27 PM
The upcoming 2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference taking place on the 15th and 16th at the Toronto Metro Convention Center will be the host of many showcasing companies. With Motorola exhibiting at the 2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference, attendees will get updated with what is going on in the mobile world. Motorola is most recognized for their mobile devices and innovation with wireless and broadband communications. Motorola will be showcasing their “Open Source Development Model Implementation”. Motorola always delivers the necessity products and powerful networks, along with their world renowned support services. Motorola is one of the Fortune 100 companies that has a global worldwide presence as it can be felt f...
(continues)
Brandon Shelley

May 16, 2008, 9:00 PM
Are you going to be attending?

To be honest, I am not that much into cell phones that I have the time to attend such event - but of course it would a great experience and really fun, when I say really, I mean REALLY! 🙂
wowgao

May 19, 2008, 1:01 AM
2. With Motorola exhibiting at the 2008 Wireless & Mobile Expo and Conference, attendees will get updated with what is going on in the mobile world. Motorola is most recognized for their mobile devices and innovation with wireless and broadband communications. Motorola will be showcasing their “Open Source Development Model Implementation”. Motorola always delivers the necessity products and powerful networks, along with their world renowned support services. Motorola is one of the Fortune 100 companies that has a global worldwide presence as it can be felt from Canada to Japan. In 2006 Motorola had sales of $42.8 billion US.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.