Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

skyfire browser

Iknownothing

May 2, 2008, 5:30 PM
I just got my copy of sky fire today, all i can say is buy chargers .... lots of chargers.
fb3media

May 3, 2008, 2:05 PM
skyfire is sweet...i have it on my 700wx...hmm youtube on a windows phone...zoom in/out...i like it...
Iknownothing

May 3, 2008, 5:38 PM
Don't get me wrong, it is easily the coolest thing I've ever put on my phone. That extended battery is starting to seem like a pretty good investment though.
NorCal23

May 3, 2008, 6:42 PM
I just got my Skyfire Beta the other day ... and what can I say? I'm blown away by this browser! Now I can look at almost anything I want on the internet! Woohoo! You all are right about the battery though. I don't mind charging my phone everyday though. I pretty much did that already. Let's hope that Skyfire continues to make improvements and additions to this great browser and then gives it to all of us Beta people for FREE! That would rule!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.