Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Ringtone software?

Kendallish

Apr 30, 2008, 7:14 AM
Has anyone used Mobile 17 to create ringtones? Also, what software that one can purchase in the store works well to create ringtones? I'd like to find something in the store to purchase that will work with my itunes songs.
Jorin

Apr 30, 2008, 11:17 AM
what kind of phone do you have?
ebo

Apr 30, 2008, 12:22 PM
Sorry pushed wrong button.But i have a motorola i870 and i can not put ringtones into my phone.
I retrieve a ringtone comes into my message center then it does not say anything about get it now or select save ringtone.Came anyone help .
Jorin

Apr 30, 2008, 12:47 PM
It probly just doesn't work for iDEN. I've been looking for a good site for my iDEN phone and can't find one (I don't think they exist). You should switch to Sprint.
beeferjay

May 1, 2008, 1:58 AM
i personally use adobe audition. originally it was a $700 program. its a wav editor, it can open any audio type and such. I have also worked with fruityloops. It can to the same thing for around $200.

As far as a free programs, im sure there is one available for download for free somewhere on the internet, just google it.

I cant recommend any particular programs since i use purchased inexpensive studio software.
JaneDough

May 2, 2008, 1:30 PM
Hey, just read a message about phonezoo.com. Anyone tried that one? How do these places make any money if they let you use their software for free? There has got to be some sort of spamming of e-mails or phone numbers, doesn't there? That's the only thing that worries me... 👀

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.