Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

How bout them bonez

cellphoneguy26

Mar 26, 2008, 3:28 PM
I havnt had the chance to use a jawbone can anyone give me some feedback good or bad
Wireless.O.G.

Mar 27, 2008, 1:58 PM
They are big and overrated. Old people like them a lot, apparently back in prehistoric times the Jawbones could not be beat. I prefer my Blueant Z9 the size is much better and the noise cancellation is tops (far better than the Jawbone I had 6 months ago).
cellphoneguy26

Mar 28, 2008, 10:04 AM
Really so now is it really true about the noise cancellation in reference to the person you call can only hear you not even wind or a vacuum?
Wireless.O.G.

Mar 31, 2008, 11:51 AM
Never used it with a vacuum. The jawbone did OK with the wind and a fair job when I was in the mall only picking up faint noises. However my Z9 when I talk on it even with babies crying in the echoing mall breezeways people say they cannot hear a thing and they also cannot hear wind when I am outside. Which is why I prefer it. Youtube has a great video witha guy explaining how the BlueAnt Z9 works he is in a nightclub.
cellphoneguy26

Mar 31, 2008, 12:03 PM
Cool Cool thanx

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.