Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

T-mo BB MMS???

zhilchuk

Feb 11, 2008, 11:21 PM
Lately there has been some issues with sending pictures on select Blackeberry devices. Me and my wife both have pearls and have the same issues. From what Ive been told t-mo blackberry has been havin some server problems which has been making sending pictures extremely difficult if not impossible. Ive called both tech support and BB support and all i get is that it is a known issue which is being worked on. No time frame, no answers, just useless trouble shooting which is nothing more than taking the battery out and puttin it back in. What makes me especially angry is that i pay for unlimited messeges for families and use MMS alot. Not being able to use it is really upsetting. Does anyone here have any advice or maybe some better information...
(continues)
ArchAngel028

Feb 12, 2008, 2:29 AM
I have the same issue at times where the msgs come through blank. Just make sure you take and leave out your battery for approx. 15 seconds everyday. Also make sure that you have the newest software for the BB Pearls. I am in Tech Support for TMO and even this frustrates me. The info they gave you earlier is all we have. Also try these steps.
1)Clear your event log by holding the ALT key and entering LGLG.
2)After the event log has been cleared, guide the customer through Options >> Security Options >> Firewall - Enable
3)Register on the Host Routing Table >> Menu Option >> Advanced Options >> Host Routing Table

I hope this helps you but just keep in mind that it may not work.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.