Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Good way to Sync Email with my Phone?!

SamanthaC

Jan 7, 2008, 10:43 AM
Hello there. Sam here.

I'm just writing to ask about mobile email. I have a Windows mobile 6 device and want to synchronise my yahoo email with it. From looking through the forum I came across the below mobile email software and installed a trial of it successfuly.

http://www.workoutofoffice.com/software/internet_edi ... »

It seems so far to be pretty good, but I was wondering if anyone knows more about this before I bite the bullet??

Thanks in advance for any advise!

Sam 🙂
southwestcomm

Jan 7, 2008, 10:32 PM
If you get the paid version of Yahoo - $20.00 annually - you don't need any third party software or services.
SoCalVDub

Jan 16, 2008, 4:39 PM
You really dont have to pay for anything. Just install the Yahoo Go! 2.0 cab and once you run it you can sync your phone to your email account or vice versa. Ive been using it for quite some while now for free so i hope this helps (i made a seperate backup account just to hold my phone addy book becasue i have too many contacts that i do not want in my phone, just a tip).

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.