Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

new sprint phones, please read.

shamus.

Aug 6, 2007, 11:36 PM
someone on here, yean, told me about an upcoming slider keyboard phone called the LG LX260 ..? i think that's what it was. any ideas on when that's set to come out? it was approved by the FCC, i checked out their website.
Ray

Aug 7, 2007, 7:31 AM
With the ITC Qualcomm ban going into effect tomorrow at 12:01 am, don't expect any more handsets to come out from Sprint unless the final product is already sitting in their TX warehouse. Hopefully Qualcomm and Sprint will get the work around implimented quickly.
missangel

May 7, 2008, 9:54 AM
The LG LX260 is also known as the Rumor. The Rumor is already available but I wouldn't reccommend it because the device has more problems than it's worth to deal with.
downphoenix

May 7, 2008, 10:58 PM
the post was dated from august 🤣
Brandon Shelley

May 11, 2008, 3:39 PM
Are you freaking serious? WoHo!!!! 😁

I'll have to buy these for sure, do you know where they will be released first? Because I like getting them first handed, and showing it off to my friends.

Last spring i purchased was from http://www.cellularfactory.com/ and they got it on their site pretty fast - a day after it was released in the market.

Anyways, thanks for letting me know about this.

Appreciate it! 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.