Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Complaining about the Spring/Upstage vs. M1

cubsfansean

Apr 20, 2007, 10:19 AM
Okay, I'll try to be as brief as I can. . a week ago I bought the new Upstage because I had decided to let myself splurge and get Sprint Vision Ultimate Pack as well, well a week later and after many phone calls with Sprint--(not exactly happy phone calls either) I've found that the upstage doesn't have working navigation yet (coming May 1st or so I was told), NFL Mobile doesn't work with it, NFL Network didn't work but after a weeks worth of complaining magically they got it to work. I've spent about 2 to 3 hours on the phone with sprint regarding other issues as well. . .

by the way I was told that nfl mobile was available on my phone to then be told later it wasn't . . . annoying

Okay, so then I find out my phone isn't working pro...
(continues)
d94

Apr 22, 2007, 12:46 PM
iv had my upstage for several days..no problems or compaints here (got it for $85 out the door after my employee discount too!)

everything works fine, besides navigation

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.