Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Getting pictures off of a Samsung...

billman46260

Oct 1, 2004, 4:29 PM
Hello. I just got a Samsung VGA1000 picture phone (model SPH-A620) and I am looking for a way to get the pictures off of it and onto my computer without emailing them. There is a port on the bottom of the phone that I have a cable for that hooks to a USB port, but the phone isnt plug and play and I cane find drivers or a program to help me anywhere. Any help I could get here would be appreciated.
bostonguy1958

Oct 1, 2004, 6:22 PM
The only way to get the pics off the phone is through e-mail.
The provider has that option locked off the design of the phone so the can make more cha-ching..Yes the port on the phone is a data port and is used for uploading pics to the phone or data transfer from oputlook{ phone numbers? names} you can check
http://www.datapilot.com/phones_samsung.htm »
theyt have a product that allows the phone to be used as a wireless modem and outlook transfer nothing else
billman46260

Oct 2, 2004, 10:35 PM
Actually there is a way. A company named Futuredial makes a software package called Snap Media that allows you to transfer pictures and ringtones to and from a number of phones, including mine. It works very well...
MeAtWork

Oct 19, 2004, 12:47 PM
yeah, i have the same software. it works fine, http://futuredial.com/matrix/M_home.htm you can pick your cell OR your carrier and it will tell you what their software can do for your cell. i cant back up my current ringers, which sux, i figure sprint has the ability to do it. they should be able to pull anything off the cell. i just dont think their doing it, prob because everyone would flood the tech serv dept. futuredial does work, and tech support will help you with any problems, i give them 2 thumbs up!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.