Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Verizon & Motorola

nicks5522

Oct 27, 2003, 5:28 PM
Will verizon be putting out any new motorola within in the next few months looking for the phone with cuttung edge performance and motorola because they been around so long and have reliable phones
brodfukker

Oct 28, 2003, 11:43 AM
If I were you I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Moto - don't get me wrong Moto is quality, but they seem to always be dragging in the sex appeal, style and functionality depts. check out LG, Samsung, Audiovox with Verizon - pretty good stuff!
Big Poppa

Oct 31, 2003, 2:25 PM
I don't think any new Moto phone will be release before the years end with Verizon..

There was something in the news about that, that Motoroal did not get their new Verizon Wireless Camera phone ready in time for a holiday launch, which pissed off the Big Cheeses at Verizon.. Expect new Motorola phone for Verizon around the start of next year.
nicks5522

Nov 1, 2003, 10:32 PM
will this phone be bluetooth the v810

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.