Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Sprint's New Commercial

IIXxRaVeNxXII

Dec 1, 2003, 8:17 PM
Has anyone seen Sprint's New Commercial where they are making fun of AT&T and AT&T WiresLess being two separate companies, using two fused peopole....
exchange21

Dec 5, 2003, 5:26 PM
Have you seen the one with the pilsbury dough boy. I mean come on. I guess sprint is grasping for anything, cause we all know they S**K. If you have ever had service with them or knew anyone who has you know what I am talking about. The only PCS network (Piece of Crud System) 🤣
poohgirl

Dec 5, 2003, 5:47 PM
I've had Sprint for over a year & haven't had any major problems. A few billing flubs that were fixed without a fight. Besides each company has their own problems.
exchange21

Dec 6, 2003, 9:14 AM
Yes, true. But some more than others! 😉
angryphoneguy

Dec 6, 2003, 11:41 AM
sprint = ****tiest service ever. 😈
acdaleco

Dec 7, 2003, 8:11 PM
not sure what area your in...but here..sprint is by far the best...NO DROPPED CALLS!!!
Rigby9091

Dec 19, 2003, 3:12 AM
When your down you attack, attack, attack. The only really good thing about Sprint is that they don't require stellar credit like some other companies...of course they also have a lot of customers in collections...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.