Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 73 replies

Verizon (any new phones coming ??)

nycdlp

Jun 28, 2004, 10:03 AM
I live in NYC, and extensively use MS Outlook w/1700+ contacts (business of course). The Samsung SCH-i600 is over 6 months old. Anything new on the horizon I should wait for? thx. Dan
kjiggs

Jun 28, 2004, 11:14 AM
You want phones from Verizon with lots of features?

Don't hold your breath. Their "rigorous testing" is a front for begging the phone carriers to build phones with the latest technology for their massive customer base and best coverage...

One would think if Verizon has the most phone users and the largest customer base, phone makers would have MORE choices and the LATEST gadgets available for the CDMA technology........Seems the makers do not believe in the long term validity of the technology.

In fact it seems they are are on the TDMA track when developing new hi tech phones.

This is the logic that keeps me from Verizon and as well I am in the minority when thinking the Cingular/ATTWS merger will indeed make Verizon the "Nokia...
(continues)
omar3208

Jun 28, 2004, 3:45 PM
whats up,
i work for verizon wireless and im telling you 1st hand that the rigorous testing is not a front. the reason we out thing through these kinds of testing is because we want to make sure our product works. we don't just make a ton of phones and see what happens. you have to go to sprint or cingular for that. plus we have 2 new phones with bluetooth coming out this month.
btbott

Jun 29, 2004, 1:16 PM
The Treo is coming to Verizon within a few weeks....this sounds like every other time I have heard this rumor for the last six months. 😛
If you work for Verizon and are in the know, give us a release date, not "hang on".
tryptophanatic

Jun 29, 2004, 2:31 PM
but they're not sure when their 'rigorous testing' will be done!
yea, i used to tell me dad i took too long in the shower because of all the 'rigorous testing' i was doing. quit jerking people around, vzw, and give a straight answer.
omar3208

Jun 29, 2004, 3:25 PM
the treo should be out within the next 2-3 months from what i've heard from the techs...it is in the final steps of "rigorous testing" right now..so we're almost there...but the 710/810 will be out in about a month...we already ahve prices and it is listed in out equipment guide
tryptophanatic

Jun 29, 2004, 3:33 PM
i could use some 'rigorous testing' right about now
omar3208

Jun 29, 2004, 3:43 PM
thats dirty..dont need that mental pic at work
stevedp86

Jul 12, 2004, 4:23 PM
Sprint may put out phones faster but there have been so many recalls with there phones. Maybe VZW likes to get it right the first time.
CainMarko

Jul 1, 2004, 5:32 PM
omar3208 said:
we don't just make a ton of phones and see what happens. you have to go to sprint or cingular for that.

That's really odd... Every manufacturer that Cingular sells will tell you that Cingular has the most intense product testing in the industry. Ask Motorola, Nokia, LG, Seimens... they will all tell you the same thing- Cingular does more product testing than ANY carrier in the US.
wb77379

Jul 19, 2004, 2:22 PM
That's the same thing they tell us here a VZW. We have the hardest Beta testing in the entire industry.
CainMarko

Jul 20, 2004, 2:01 PM
yeah and we know how truthful the guys at "MoreLiesThan Wireless" are... 🙄
wb77379

Jul 20, 2004, 10:29 PM
I didn't say that is what our people say. I was responding to the post that said the vendor reps were saying that VZW has the hardest Beta testing in the industry. I am sure they tell you the same thing.
Wired in Vegas

Jul 21, 2004, 5:31 PM
Funny how he calls VZW people liars, yet produces no evidence to support his claim that Cingular's phone tests are more stringent than any other carrier. He's unable to see through his companies propaganda.
muchdrama

Jul 22, 2004, 12:54 PM
Wired in Vegas said:
Funny how he calls VZW people liars, yet produces no evidence to support his claim that Cingular's phone tests are more stringent than any other carrier. He's unable to see through his companies propaganda.
And how do you know, exactly, how stringent Cingular's testing procedures are? I keep hearing this, but I've seen nothing back it up.
CainMarko

Jul 23, 2004, 11:33 AM
Well,
when you have the guys at Nokia, Motorola, seimens, and samsung tell you the same thing... you can figure it out. I'm sure the guys at Toshiba, Audiovox, and Kyocera tell you guys the same thing, but who else uses brands like that? Cingular only uses TOP NOTCH vendors. Do I have proof? Well, other than the fact that I am on the team that turns in test results, and helps determines which phones would be best suited to use with Cingular, no I have no proof. I've spent thousands of hours playing with phones. Hell, a person on my team came up with the NAME Cingular. I have an idea... call the major vendors... they all have tollfree numbers. ASK THEM. But be sure you're not calling audiovox, or kyocera, because we don't carry those phones....
(continues)
muchdrama

Jul 23, 2004, 11:47 AM
And where exactly is YOUR backup??? I'm sure it consists of "um, well, my manager told me, so it must be true".

I wonder if you realize THIS is precisely why I **** with you so much? You bit my head off when I was asking an honest question. No venom intended. As for me asking ANY manager...buddy, I AM the manager. STS manager to be precise. I was just honestly wondering how stringent your testing policies were. And yes, it may have something to do with the handset manufacturers you do business with. Cain, do us all a favor and seek medical help.
CainMarko

Jul 23, 2004, 11:58 AM
hey man, even tho i responded to your thread.. i was actually responding to the guy you quoted. i wasn't trying to bite your head off, i was aiming at the other guy. and as far as your "no venom" remark... you've had more than your share of $hitty comments towards me, so you'll excuse me if i thought you were being $hitty AGAIN.
muchdrama

Jul 23, 2004, 12:39 PM
CainMarko said:
hey man, even tho i responded to your thread.. i was actually responding to the guy you quoted. i wasn't trying to bite your head off, i was aiming at the other guy. and as far as your "no venom" remark... you've had more than your share of $hitty comments towards me, so you'll excuse me if i thought you were being $hitty AGAIN.
So let's see...you're aiming your comments at the OTHER guy, but you thought I was being ****ty. Gotcha.
henryknaggs

Aug 29, 2010, 9:17 PM
Guys, please lot us all chill-out here. I'm a new member and I am starting to have an impression that members in this community aren't all nice. ☚ī¸
Amarantamin

Aug 29, 2010, 9:33 PM
This is a thread from 2004.

We are much nicer now.
jagian

Jul 4, 2004, 3:42 AM
Ticks me off to read this mumbo jumbo coming from a rep of vzw. Testing huh? It makes me wonder why all 6 of my phones purchased through vzw break before 18 months of use. Its not just me, everyone I know with a vzw phone has or had problems... its like a FORD. Currenlty on a 720 and all the guys at work are too and all of us have the rebooting or phone turning off when you try to plug in for a charge or if it doesnt reboot it simply does not charge. $300 for a phone that lasts 18 months if you are lucky. It makes me wonder what kind of testing goes on over there at vzw. Maybe a guy walking around making a half dozen phone calls saying "its working here"... "its working here"...

Just 2 new phones with Bluetooth? sigh, so I suppose qwerty ...
(continues)
muchdrama

Jul 4, 2004, 8:22 AM
jagian said:
Ticks me off to read this mumbo jumbo coming from a rep of vzw. Testing huh? It makes me wonder why all 6 of my phones purchased through vzw break before 18 months of use. Its not just me, everyone I know with a vzw phone has or had problems... its like a FORD. Currenlty on a 720 and all the guys at work are too and all of us have the rebooting or phone turning off when you try to plug in for a charge or if it doesnt reboot it simply does not charge. $300 for a phone that lasts 18 months if you are lucky. It makes me wonder what kind of testing goes on over there at vzw. Maybe a guy walking around making a half dozen phone calls saying "its working here"... "its working here"...

Just 2 new phones with Blue
(continues)
fonduemozz

Jul 4, 2004, 12:20 PM
my ford also works just fine and has for the last 3.5 years 😉
VZWCustServ

Jul 6, 2004, 2:18 PM
fonduemozz said:
my ford also works just fine and has for the last 3.5 years 😉

My 1994 Ford Mustang V6 Convertable works great and does 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds and can go over 100 mph without going above 2500 RPM. Other than a little wear on the convertible top and the need for a new paint job it's tip top. Maybe you should look to Chevy if you want a car company with constant problems. Example: The Cavalier.
testgirl

Jul 6, 2004, 2:25 PM

fonduemozz said:
Maybe you should look to Chevy if you want a car company with constant problems. Example: The Cavalier.

I can attest to that! đŸ‘ŋ
towermonkey

Jul 7, 2004, 10:11 AM
testgirl said:

fonduemozz said:
Maybe you should look to Chevy if you want a car company with constant problems. Example: The Cavalier.

I can attest to that! đŸ‘ŋ

They finally quit making that deathtrap, 2004 was the last model year for it I believe. Now they're on to some other POS to sell to kids & people who think a cheapo car is the way to go.

I like my Mazda Tribute. True, it's an almost exact copy of the Ford Escape, but there are a few subtle differences here & there. For example, I've had it 3 years now, and it's never broken down or had to have warranty service performed on it. Oil changes, new tires and new wiper blades, that's about
(continues)
timslo

Jul 21, 2004, 12:38 PM
I've had my 96 cavalier for 8 years and i've put it through hell. It still works fine. 😛
Besides, what happened to your porsche Cingular set you up with?
VZWCustServ

Jul 21, 2004, 1:49 PM
You may have mistaken me for 85percent who got a porsche from his VZW commission. I wouldn't be caught dead in that italian trash.

(Note: I'm only about %60 sure that a porsche is italian and I'm too lazy to look that one up, so if I'm wrong and it's not italian then I appologize.)
Craftabc

Jul 21, 2004, 1:55 PM
No, Porsche is definately German.
VZWCustServ

Jul 21, 2004, 2:01 PM
Craftabc said:
No, Porsche is definately German.

Vundaba!
Makdta du mit mir bis nocht tzutzrinkan?
My german spelling is terrible...
towermonkey

Jul 21, 2004, 2:37 PM
Schweinhund!

Porsche is German. You must be thinking of Fiat, or Alfa Romeo, or Lancia. They make some... interesting cars. Ferrari makes some beautiful automobiles, IMO, especially the 360 Modena. Lambo is for hairy losers with tiny wieners.
disturbed1

Jul 21, 2004, 11:24 PM
I think they're all for those who are sorta....overcompensating if ya get my drift. Who needs to pay 100,000+ for a car that will only cost you more in service, insurance, and gas?

I'm happy with my Mitusbishi, it never gives me trouble, has incredible styling, is pretty good on gas, and I've ran more than my fair share of wannabe racerboys into the ground with it BONE STOCK. I've ran a few porches with the doctors I worked with at my last job and gave them a good run too. 😁

As always, just an opinion. You're welcome to like whatever overpriced trash you want đŸ¤Ŗ
timslo

Jul 21, 2004, 2:27 PM
My bad 🤭
I apologize for confusing a decent saleperson and human being for 85percent. Can't stand the guy but he does what he does best. Annoy the hell out of people. đŸ¤Ŗ
Tim
phonepimp3376

Jul 4, 2004, 9:47 AM
jagian -

Here's what VZW refuses to admit - GSM is used globally, so vendors develop many more phones for the GSM standard than they do for CDMA.
muchdrama

Jul 4, 2004, 11:46 AM
phonepimp3376 said:
jagian -

Here's what VZW refuses to admit - GSM is used globally, so vendors develop many more phones for the GSM standard than they do for CDMA.
Just like Sony has a lot more vendor support for the PS2 than the Gamecube...which is starting its death throes already.
CainMarko

Jul 5, 2004, 1:59 AM
😁 Here's something that may prove to VZW's own demise. VZW is releasing a phone that is both CDMA AND GSM!!!! The GSM will of course be used in WORLD travel, But it might make some of their customers wonder why their phones sound so much better in europe! HAHAHAHAHA! Good Going VZW!!!
muchdrama

Jul 5, 2004, 3:46 PM
CainMarko said:
😁 Here's something that may prove to VZW's own demise. VZW is releasing a phone that is both CDMA AND GSM!!!! The GSM will of course be used in WORLD travel, But it might make some of their customers wonder why their phones sound so much better in europe! HAHAHAHAHA! Good Going VZW!!!
Personally, I tend to discredit posters that laugh maniacally in their messages. Oh, wait...I do that from time to time. Well, they say GSM is the shiznit over in Europe. Maybe this'll make all the eurotrash move back home? One can only hope! No more fat, pasty white men in thongs on South Beach! Woo hoo!
VZWCustServ

Jul 6, 2004, 2:44 PM
As far as new phone, Prepay is getting an LG flip phone soon. The treo should be out mid to late july at the earliest. Early august at the latest.
towermonkey

Jul 7, 2004, 10:14 AM
VZWCustServ said:
As far as new phone, Prepay is getting an LG flip phone soon. The treo should be out mid to late july at the earliest. Early august at the latest.

Well, it's not really _NEW_, it's just the LG 3200 set up as prepaid. VZW put out a new Approved Device List on 7/1, and it's on there. There's also a couple of new data modems out, but they're all for telemetry-type stuff, and pretty much out of the purview of this site. I think they're interesting, though.
wb77379

Jul 19, 2004, 2:28 PM
The one market everyone tends to forget is China. With 1 billion Chinese potentially using CDMA technology the phone vedors might start looking closely at making more feature rich CDMA phones.
Chapperal

Jul 19, 2004, 8:43 PM
I have to agree, I am beginning to think Verizon's ivory, like the leaning tower of Pisa in Italy, will lean so much that it will fall!
And by the way, testing these phones they always talk about, are they testing them underwater or on Mars?
pavlon

Jul 19, 2004, 9:36 PM
I think that this is a GSM forum . But i might be wrong.
CainMarko

Jul 20, 2004, 2:02 PM
you ARE wrong. it's a phone forum. 😉
VZW_MAN

Jul 21, 2004, 8:38 PM
kjiggs said:
Wait and see where Verizon stands in 24 months.
It's going to be fun to watch the hot air boisterous Verizon reps explain that away then!!!

All I know is Verizon has been continually adding over 1 million net customers every quarter for several years now(crushing all of the competition) and has among the lowest churn (customers lost) in the industry. Why? Because VZW has a solid network and service and does not rely on gimmicks and plan promotions to try and lure customers in.

Hope this helps.
CainMarko

Jul 23, 2004, 11:51 AM
VZW_MAN said:
kjiggs said:
It's going to be fun to watch the hot air boisterous Verizon reps explain that away then!!!

All I know is Verizon has been continually adding over 1 million net customers every quarter for several years now(crushing all of the competition) and has among the lowest churn (customers lost) in the industry. Why? Because VZW has a solid network and service and does not rely on gimmicks and plan promotions to try and lure customers in.

Hope this helps.

no gimmicks???
can you hear me now???
you don't lure customers??? VZW employees CONSTANTLY lie to customers when asked about cingular. Hell I'v...
(continues)
muchdrama

Jul 23, 2004, 12:40 PM
CainMarko said:
VZW_MAN said:
kjiggs said:

Hope this helps.

no gimmicks???
can you hear me now???
you don't lure customers??? VZW employees CONSTANTLY lie to customers
(continues)
Airwar

Jul 24, 2004, 2:49 AM
Careful Children!!!!! We don't want to convene a council of 12 meeting and draw Z1 in here. đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ
muchdrama

Jul 24, 2004, 11:41 AM
Airwar said:
Careful Children!!!!! We don't want to convene a council of 12 meeting and draw Z1 in here. đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ đŸ¤Ŗ
Draw him in here...I've got a few words for him.
schnozejt

Jul 24, 2004, 11:24 AM

VZW employees CONSTANTLY lie to customers when asked about cingular.

That's a bold statement, you must know every VZW employee to make such a statement.

Do you think maybe a proper statement would be; "Some employees from all wireless companies lie to their customers about the competition."

Actually, no, you're right Cain; only VZW employees to do this.
CainMarko

Aug 6, 2004, 4:17 AM
I was referring to the constant misinfo that VZW says about Cingular just in this forum, and yeah, I've heard bull$**** story after another from customers, hell VZW lied to ME too. And you know what else? VZW lies EVERYTIME they say they have the nation's most reliable network. NOT ONE outside independent source says VZW has the nations most reliable network. You'll only hear that BS from VZW. Even the studies that compare "select cities", use VZW's own testing to come up with their conclusions. And there are more than one of those same studies that say Cingular is better. Just look at this forum... many, MANY VZW guys have all sorts of misinfo about Cingular spewing forth from their mouths. I am just going off of what I've seen VZW guys say...
(continues)
Frosty007

Aug 6, 2004, 10:37 AM
Ill admit that you know a bit more than me cain...but i do know that the the cingular i am demoing right now....is pretty crappy
drosen145

Aug 8, 2004, 3:06 PM
YES!! the new 710 is at radioshack!!
CainMarko

Aug 8, 2004, 7:37 PM
I believe ya'. No cell company in MY opinion has the right to call themselves number one right now. WAY TOO MANY PROBS WITH ALL CARRIERS. It's one thing for salesman at Company A to say "Mr Customer, in this area, Company B just doesn't have good signal strength, and you are more than welcome to use them during their trial period so you can see for yourself(because in this case it may be true and you know it for a fact because your ol' lady's cell can't get a signal at the tower). That's ONE THING, but to straight out LIE to a customer and tell them "Mr Customer, If you go with Company B, they'll take away all of your plan features and bonuses if you're EVER late on a payment and those features only last 6 months". Guess what? A salesman of ...
(continues)
CainMarko

Aug 8, 2004, 7:42 PM
Oh and Frosty, my "knowledge" comes from the fact that I always tell myself that I "know" NOTHING. This way, I'm forced to find out the TRUTH for myself. This is one of the fastest changing industries in the world. You gotta stay ahead by always re-evaluating your situation. Later, Bro.
Iyvonne

Jul 27, 2004, 2:12 PM
Interesting really, when it comes to anything commission base, it is never lies they tell, but paint a picture of what is best to sell thier product...tell me cain have you ever left out a small tid bit of information, that if told would probably loose the sale. Oh wait...of coarse not, perfection...is something only you obtain. 😁
muchdrama

Jul 27, 2004, 3:55 PM
Iyvonne said:
Interesting really, when it comes to anything commission base, it is never lies they tell, but paint a picture of what is best to sell thier product...tell me cain have you ever left out a small tid bit of information, that if told would probably loose the sale. Oh wait...of coarse not, perfection...is something only you obtain. 😁
Watch it Lyvonne...Cain tends to bite people's heads off if provoked. I think his kids and wife are driving him nuts or something.
Iyvonne

Jul 27, 2004, 8:47 PM
😎
names iyvonne and i do believe that i was not exactly provoking cain, alittle southern hosptality maybe, but definately not provoke, and i am sure the rest of you can always handle an opinion, hell you toss them around all the time anyway, 😉
muchdrama

Jul 28, 2004, 10:32 AM
Iyvonne said:
😎
names iyvonne and i do believe that i was not exactly provoking cain, alittle southern hosptality maybe, but definately not provoke, and i am sure the rest of you can always handle an opinion, hell you toss them around all the time anyway, 😉
Actually that was a friendly reminder of his rather irrational temper...Iyvonne. Excuse me on the name mix up.
Iyvonne

Jul 28, 2004, 3:25 PM
irrational, cain, surely you jest...~~grins slightly having read cains posts~~ and it is no big deal about the name, happens all the time.
sunvzw

Aug 14, 2004, 2:35 PM
i stand by verizons saying ...we are the best ..we are also ahead of the comptiton..while your cingular/attws will spend the next two years changing out their network techology, making your customers phones obsolete (and having them spen dollars) on upgrades to swich to gsm...take a look at the gsm maps of att and the tdma is far better coverage but you guys are getting rid of it..and have not spent a dime on it in two years so customers are always complaing..verizon thought ahead right from the start...our network dose not need to be changed and is always geting tune up 9 million dollars a month of tune ups... so our customers have no inconvinces....but yours do.. 😛
lilgabe1

Aug 15, 2004, 2:43 PM
Can you hear me now would be a catch phrase. I hope you aren't saying that marketers shouldn't be using them because I would have to question your business savvy. Cingular is trying to compete with their price plans, which is one of the reasons why VZW is more profitable. VZW doesn't have to cut prices to lure customers in, they get customers based on reputation and service. VZW has developed a nationwide reputation as being the best service provider, regardless of what people in some areas in the country may say about their service.
CainMarko

Aug 15, 2004, 8:19 PM
lilgabe1 said:
Can you hear me now would be a catch phrase. I hope you aren't saying that marketers shouldn't be using them because I would have to question your business savvy. Cingular is trying to compete with their price plans, which is one of the reasons why VZW is more profitable. VZW doesn't have to cut prices to lure customers in, they get customers based on reputation and service. VZW has developed a nationwide reputation as being the best service provider, regardless of what people in some areas in the country may say about their service.

Did you even read my post? I replied saying yes VZW has a gimmick. And yeah they have another gimmick... ask MOST VZW sales/csr's about Cingular and you'll hear...
(continues)
SPCSVZWJeff

Sep 6, 2004, 12:45 PM
Pot calling the kettle black, Cain? It seems that you and phonepimp are among the most frequent posters on the Verizon and the Sprint forums. Actually we would say the same thing about Cingular. With the exception of the few rogue Verizon supporters which we have very little respect for, we don't bother with the Cingular forum. Why? because we don't sell it and so it is meaningless and merely offensive to post "Cingular Sucks" posts on the Cingular forum. Kind of like going to a guy's house and insulting his wife.
Unless you and pimp are the rogue Cingular reps that the other Cingular reps have little respect for then I believe that there are more "Verizon Sucks" posts on their forum by you and pimp than by any VZW or Sprint rep. Which by s...
(continues)
disturbed1

Jul 21, 2004, 11:36 PM
Hey! To start with, what in the world are you talkin about? Do you even know? TDMA is dying out fast. Cingular and T-Mobile are GSM carriers!!! As for the manufacturers not feelin the "long-term validity" of CDMA, there are a few TINY little details that you seem to have overlooked

1.) These handset makers are international companies. In most of the rest of the world where they make their $$ GSM is mandated by the gov't. They make feature laden GSM phones to sell to the whole world, not just the greedy bastards here.

2.) As Phonepimp is constantly reminding us, GSM is an open standard whereas CDMA is owned by Qualcomm. R$D money is better spent on something you don't have to buy rights to have. GSM chipsets can be made by any...
(continues)
Craftabc

Jul 22, 2004, 10:43 AM
I bet you if Verizon didnt take a lock on all the good CDMA phones, then there would be better CDMA phones period. See, if Verizon is the only company that can get the phone, then there is a large number of companies missing out. For example, if ever CDMA carrier got the v710, then Motorola would see how much profit they made off of that phone, as opposed to just Verizon. Thus invest more money in the development of CDMA phones. I am not sure, this is just a thought. Let me know what you guys think. 🙂
VZWCustServ

Jul 22, 2004, 2:42 PM
CDMA Carriers in U.S.A.

Verizon
Sprint (Virgin Mobil)
US Cellular
Altel
CricKet
Qwest
MetroPCS

Guess what was the last phone to be released for as many as 4 of these companies by motorola: it was the disasterous T720

Kyocera has been the only one to successfullyrelease a phone that is used by almost all of these providers. The SE44/47
CainMarko

Jul 23, 2004, 11:46 AM
disturbed1 said:
Hey! To start with, what in the world are you talkin about? Do you even know? TDMA is dying out fast. Cingular and T-Mobile are GSM carriers!!! As for the manufacturers not feelin the "long-term validity" of CDMA, there are a few TINY little details that you seem to have overlooked

1.) These handset makers are international companies. In most of the rest of the world where they make their $$ GSM is mandated by the gov't. They make feature laden GSM phones to sell to the whole world, not just the greedy bastards here.

2.) As Phonepimp is constantly reminding us, GSM is an open standard whereas CDMA is owned by Qualcomm. R$D money is better spent on something you don't have to buy rights to h
(continues)
omar3208

Jun 28, 2004, 3:46 PM
the treo 600 is coming out within a few months..just hold on
JeffreyB

Jun 28, 2004, 4:19 PM
what's the difference between the 600 and 610?
omar3208

Jun 28, 2004, 4:21 PM
are you talking about the samsung or motorola?
btbott

Jun 29, 2004, 1:37 PM
The 600 or 610 (or whatever they are calling the supposed update)?
CainMarko

Jul 1, 2004, 5:34 PM
Or you can pick up a Treo 600 RIGHT NOW at your local CINGULAR WIRELESS DEALER. 😁
...ash...

Aug 25, 2004, 10:20 PM
Sprint has had the Treo 600 for awhile..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.