Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

Some Help, Please.......

Godzzzilla

Nov 30, 2003, 10:47 PM
I am an ATTWS customer who's contract expired months ago, am now month to month.
The question I have to ask is this: Can anyone recommend a carrier, that beyond any doubt works in both these places, Gainesville, Fl. zip 32614 and Bay Shore, N.Y. zip 11706?
Before I sign with a new carrier, I'd like to know all the facts. I'd appreciate any info in this matter.
(I live in Gainesville, Fl.,32614)
Thank You!
jacksdad27

Dec 3, 2003, 10:01 AM
I used to live in patchogue....I now live in penn, i travel out once a month to visit. My verizon cellphone works wherever i go...now on the south shore remember not many towers , howver my uncle lives on the water ...bellport country club...house at the end golf course by water....my phn will work in his kitchen ....its a little shaky however....verizon would be my choice .....my phn works ...i know that ....at work now ...sorry a little short....
🙂
Chapperal

Dec 3, 2003, 10:40 AM
Thank oyu for that info!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.