Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

I920-30 for boost?

kingofgreens

May 1, 2006, 10:34 PM
I'm thinking of buying an I920 & using it for my existing boost account. I told a friend about this & he told me that it is not a supported boost phone.

Please tell me it isn't true.

KoG
WILLPHASE

May 5, 2006, 6:00 PM
As long as you get your phone unlocked dood your good......but if you put your sim in it without unlocking it its gonna get subsidy locked then your F**cked......goodluck
SethDougan

May 7, 2006, 1:53 AM
Umm.. Ignore who it was that posted before, he knows nothing.
All you'll need to do is nab a hybrid SIM for the 930 (get the 930, $20 difference and you get a camera added, its worth it). The new Boost SIM you should be able to buy from most corporate owned LEGACY Nextel stores.
wahbutts

Mar 16, 2010, 11:38 AM
I'm glad I found this thread.!.!
I too am in the process of replacing my cheesy Boost moto i776 with a nice moto i920, and I'm WAY green on the whole situation.
So.. Please point me in the right direction as well. What is the hybrid SIM? I started w/Boost 10 days ago, is the SIM I was issued a 'Hybrid'? What about the relevance of unlocking prior to the switch? I have so many questions but it sounds like you know a thing or two Seth. Can you help me too?
Thanx
Matt

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.