http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=6034

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  my opinon by johnstonhurd   Nov 25, 2003, 1:10 PM

Replying to:  Re: my opinon by johnstonhurd   Nov 28, 2003, 2:05 PM

Re: my opinon

by golfather    Nov 29, 2003, 1:19 AM

if all you do is text msg, all you have to pay is .02 cents a kilobyte. but if you want to surf the web without using your minutes, send unlimited pictures, send and recieve e-mails, then $15/month gets all of that as well as text msg. and $100 or higher plans get all of that for free. anyone with a family plan should easily be around $100 for 2 or more phones.

Options:

nationwide roaming free-$5...anywhere there is a cell tower in the country you can make a call for no charge.

7 pm n/w-$5

Push to Talk(2-way)+ vision service-$20

PCS-PCS calling UNLIMITED-$5

knowing you are getting the best deal, PRICELESS!!! (sorry, had to do it.)

the customer service is a joke. i deal with people misled by them daily. i can't stand 'em as much as the next guy. can't comment on other carriers, cause i haven't dealt with them. but you can find anti-"every carrier" websites with mostly all of the same complaints. i will concede, sprint has the most

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.