Phone Scoop

printed November 20, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=3290

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  Attn: Gagirl, I do like reading your editorials by Chapperal   Nov 8, 2003, 12:02 PM

Replying to:  Re: Attn: Gagirl, I do like reading your editorials by verizonvx4400jd   Nov 16, 2003, 4:38 PM

Re: Attn: Gagirl, I do like reading your editorials

by Chapperal    Nov 16, 2003, 6:40 PM

I went down to the verizon store in Gainesville, Fl..(32614) I was checking out the samsung 530 is this phone any good(sound quality and reception)?
I also found out that by living in Gainesville, Fl. phonenumber portability probably won't be in this area until May. Because we aren't part of the top 100 metro area.
Rumor has it that USCelluar was taken over at the above zipcode by ATTWS. But the service is still "listed" as USCelluar. Does anybody have any info wheather it will become official, it will that this area will part of ATTWS coverage area?
I know I should of gone on the rumors forum, but while I was here I figured I'd ask the question anyway.
Thanks!

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.