Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 14 replies

iPad mini

tina2012

Oct 8, 2012, 9:43 PM
It's rumored that the iPad mini will be available in shop from November 2. Is it true? Does anyone have any information about the next iPad?
truthinsuffering

Oct 9, 2012, 7:10 PM
It’s been less than a week since the the iPad mini reportedly shifted into the full-blown manufacturing stage, and a new report by The Wall Street Journal reveals just how massive that mass production is: According to sources in the component supply chain, Apple’s planning to have more than 10 million iPad minis manufactured during the last leg of the year.

By comparison, the same sources claim that Amazon only has half that many Kindle Fire HD tablets on order. Meanwhile, AllThingsD reports that the iPad mini’s design quality is just as high as its alleged manufacturing quality.

[MORE: 8 Things You Need to Know About the iPad Mini]

The website spoke with Tokepa analyst Brian White, who went to Taipei to speak face-to-face with Appl...
(continues)
Fredd

Oct 11, 2012, 8:58 AM
Apple has the info - but, just like the iPhone, they do not release any of that info until just before the release date.

That is their style, always has been, and they are unlikely to change.
tina2012

Oct 11, 2012, 9:25 PM
The latest news showed that the launch day might be delayed since some parts of the iPad mini are lack of supply.
Haggard

Oct 14, 2012, 11:06 AM
They need to make my iPhone 5 instead of the iPad Mini!! 👿
Oakscell

Oct 14, 2012, 12:37 PM
^^^ This. Why are they even thinking of releasing new 'ish until they fill the need of the old 'ish. Now you have two products and no where near enough supply to feed the demand. GIVE ME MY IPHONE 5 DAMNIT!!!
Trismegistus

Oct 14, 2012, 1:12 PM
Those tiny Chinese fingers can only move so fast!
Haggard

Oct 14, 2012, 1:15 PM
Well, stop striking and get to making my damn phone!
Trismegistus

Oct 14, 2012, 4:20 PM
Have you considered getting a phone with a decent OS?
Trismegistus

Oct 14, 2012, 5:50 PM
Does it come with Google Maps and YouTube? Because that's a better selling point than OS6.
Haggard

Oct 15, 2012, 8:17 AM
The catch is to actually get the device running without problems in order to use those apps.
tina2012

Oct 17, 2012, 6:03 AM
We all know that Apple has sent out the invitation of the Event on Oct. 23rd. It's expected to release the iPad mini that time. However, this is a tech blog leaked the pictures of the iPad mini LCD screen. Here is the news. http://blog.etradesupply.com/ipad-mini-oem-pa rts-leaked%E2%80%948-inch-ipad-mini-lcd-scree n-and-4490mah-battery/
marylinda

May 28, 2013, 5:01 AM
I got Makers K77 Slim Razor-thin Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad 2 3 4 & iPad Mini & iPhone 4/S 5. It is more easier and comfort to me. You can see here http://www.jsxltech.com/collections/c1-applea ccessories-c2-keyboard-c3-ipadmini/products/m akers-k77-slim-razor-thin-wireless-bluetooth- keyboard-for-apple-ipad-2-3-4-ipad-mini-iphon e-4-s-5 . I think you should chose it to relief from your problem, because it is a wireless keyboard and also cheap.
Downscripting

May 28, 2013, 9:51 AM
Spam/necro, cool story bro.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.