Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

I heard Kerry will beat Bush in the elections.

jrobinson

Mar 17, 2004, 1:26 PM
Hopefully.
JDigital

Mar 17, 2004, 1:32 PM
Oh, you "heard" did you? As if there is some kind of secret inside information and the election has already been decided? Moron.
poohgirl

Mar 17, 2004, 1:35 PM
This site is about cell phone infor...NOT politics!
motopaulie

Mar 17, 2004, 1:57 PM
Tell that to the relatives or friends of the 9/11 victims, or someone who's not in Hollywood.
poohgirl

Mar 17, 2004, 2:02 PM
What the hell does that have to do with the fact the this is a wireless update form NOT a political site? If you want to spout politics go to a different site. FYI I am affected by 9/11...don't presume to know me!
JDigital

Mar 17, 2004, 3:47 PM
Actually, that's why I was calling him a moron... why the hell would anyone try to start a political discussion on here?
canadianguy

Mar 17, 2004, 8:55 PM
man why does everyone have somthing to say about the posts if its not something that they are interested in...I DIDNT KNOW THAT PHONESCOOP HAD SO MANY RULES...MAYBE POOH OR JDIGITAL SHOULD LET US KNOW WHAT WE ARE ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT...PLEASE GIVE US YOUR PERMISSION TO CHAT IN HERE....man rich broome isint worried about what is said in here as long as it is g rated...SO WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE SEEM TO BE SO WORRED????
Sleeping

Mar 17, 2004, 11:26 PM
If anything, it maybe should have been posted in the Lounge, but it's too late to fix it now.

For the record, I know nothing about Kerry, or US politics in general, but from what I've seen, someone new in office would likely be a good thing.
JDigital

Mar 18, 2004, 3:14 AM
Hey smart guy, check out what Rich posted in this VERY THREAD. Quit causing me to be ashamed of my Canadian heritage.
Rich Brome

Mar 17, 2004, 3:54 PM
Please keep off-topic posts confined to the Lounge forum. Thank you.
oddlager

Mar 18, 2004, 3:16 PM
I also "heard" that the runner-up will be sent to Iraq to be president.

....what a moron! 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.