Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Alright advice anyone?

PhoneScooper11

Sep 21, 2011, 4:19 PM
Ok...so in the past I have been proned to paranormal or even psychic capabilities so please dont disreguard this thread as BS.
Last night while I was taking a short but informative nap in the bathtub I had a dream...And in this dream my pet dog Wolf spoke to me, yes this sounds crazy but trust me this is for real.
In this dream Wolf continued to inform me of a merger between the "BIG 3" by big three of course I mean ATT, TMobile, and Verizon.
According to Wolf this will be taking place at some time between 11:48AM October 13, 2011 and 5:11PM October 14, 2011.
So yes I may sound a little crazy but I am in fact a legitimate psychic..
So for all of you with confidence in the paranormal I advise you now!
INVEST INVEST INVEST!!!!!!!

This...
(continues)
prettygirlpimpin21

Sep 21, 2011, 4:36 PM
I'll go buy my stock right now!!! But if ur wrong I'll b sad! ☚ī¸
PhoneScooper11

Sep 22, 2011, 10:36 AM
I have faith in me...whether or not that makes much of a differance to anyone else is kind of beside the point. But I know in my heart that Wolf wouldn't lie to me. I just know it.
Bloodbeard15_ARRR

Sep 22, 2011, 10:53 AM
Well Mr. Phonescooper11, I have ahd my fair share of psychic messages from my dog Weezy, so I have no doubt that your Wolf has indeed provided you with complete and accurate information and if i wasn't unemployed right now, I would be taking advantage of the opprtunity indeed!
PhoneScooper11

Sep 22, 2011, 10:57 AM
Finally somebody who has an understanding of a simple household dogs cogniative abilities. These animals are not just pets they are doorways into a whole new dimension of worldly comprehension. I believe that teamed with my pup Wolf and the information he has provided me that this is going to be a pretty good next couple of years. About time I caught a break, thank you Wolf love that dog.

Scooper
Bloodbeard15_ARRR

Sep 27, 2011, 2:58 PM
😁 Exactly. Just the other day Weezy came to me in a dream to tell me that the iphone is going to launch for Sprint on October 4th of this year! That is just around the corner, and I just cannot wait I just love the iphone and any other Apple product!
retailrep

Sep 27, 2011, 4:20 PM
Drop the Peyote and step away from the device you use to communicate with...
alpaca_camel

Sep 27, 2011, 9:04 PM
what are you smoking man? weed? meth? ground bananas?
alpaca_camel

Sep 27, 2011, 9:12 PM
effects of bestality. shhesh.

bestiality and drugs really DON'T mix
PhoneScooper11

Sep 28, 2011, 9:09 AM
Man i get the fire ground bananas..we call it monkey dust where i come from and youve never lived till u throw discus blizted on monkey dust...best..ride..ever.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.