Phone Scoop

printed August 28, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2957412

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  Why do I keep hearing by island4prez   May 30, 2011, 1:43 PM

Replying to:  Re: Why do I keep hearing by Bloodbeard15_ARRR   Sep 22, 2011, 4:29 PM

Re: Why do I keep hearing

by xanadul14619    Sep 26, 2011, 11:55 AM

That may be true, but it is a nice looking logo, listen all you trollers and fanboys, the fact is that all phones have their shining star and dirty poop spot. In most things the iphone does fail in capabilities, but most people want something that they dont have to think about, the iphone provides them that, a stupid phone for stupid people. those of us that dont live under a rock and dont smoke the jobs hash actually realize that with minimal effort can purchase a device with richer more free features that is on average half as expensive, did we mention that you dont have to go to one location if your having issues with your device.....i know there is more, but i know the flames will already ensue from this rant, have a nice day.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.