Phone Scoop

printed November 26, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2953868

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  New Sprint Phone Coming soon??? by blahblahblahblah   Sep 16, 2011, 8:34 PM

Replying to:  Re: New Sprint Phone Coming soon??? by theguyonthecouch   Sep 21, 2011, 3:59 PM

Re: New Sprint Phone Coming soon??? HTC Bumblebee!?!

by Bloodbeard15_ARRR    Sep 22, 2011, 10:49 AM

This new Samsung sounds awsome, I can't wait for mor information! However, in regards to the HTC Bumblebee, well funny you should ask, I have indeed heard about that new device! You see, my neighbor just happens to know somebody in the department that comes up with these new and improved devices and she has confirmed the rumors about this new phone.

It is going the be an intresting device that of course is a phone but will double as a tablet device with it's five inch touch screen and wi-fi capabilities. And for those of you who are wondering, yes it is named after Bumblebee the transformer. So this styilish new phone will come in the choice of yellow with the transformer logo in black or black with the logo in yellow!
This device will be 4G with the capability to toggle between both 3G and 4G networks as well as have the Hotspot option built in!
This is of course all that my friendly neighbor was able to get out of her knowledgeable friend at this time but keep your eyes peeled for more details because where the Samsun Witwicky is going to be known for it's ruggedness, the HTC Bumblebee will be known for it's technical WOW factor!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.