Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 5 replies

AT&T Ditches T-Mobile, Opts to purchase Verizon instead.

Troll-Bait

Sep 20, 2011, 3:33 PM
In a startling move today AT&T decided to purchase Verizon.

In unrelated news, Apple has Decided to launch a missile attack on RIM after purchasing Android.
Sisyphus

Sep 21, 2011, 3:22 PM
In unrelated news, Dan Hesse curls up into a corner and cries.
PhoneScooper11

Sep 21, 2011, 3:45 PM
I just heard from my close friend Steve Jobs that this is in fact not true...In reality there has been alot of politics involved between att, tmobile, verizon, and in fact Apple.
Apparently seeing how att and apples overall goal is to take over the world they are in fact going merge..
This merger is allegedly taking place some time during 2012...probably right around the same time the world is supposed to end...coincidence??? I THINK NOT!!!!!
Jellz

Sep 24, 2011, 1:00 PM
The more times someone says "in fact," the more likely they're lying through their teeth 😁
PhoneScooper11

Sep 26, 2011, 9:14 AM
Awwww come on I dont understand why you have to ruin the fun for the rest of us haha 😛
Bloodbeard15_ARRR

Sep 22, 2011, 4:17 PM
🤣 WOW!!!! That is news, who would have thought that ATT would actually change their minds in the middle of a merger attempt like that. I guess ATT really doesn't care which company they get to take over as long as they succeed in world domination before walmart beats them to it!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.