Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 10 replies

New Sprint Phone Coming soon???

blahblahblahblah

Sep 16, 2011, 8:34 PM
I have heard from many Sprint employees that they are coming out with a new 4G phone called the Samsung Witwicky... From what they have told me it is supposed to be an amazing phone with all kinds of new features. Top of the line stuff. It is going to be EPIC!!!!
hobble

Sep 17, 2011, 11:19 AM
story bro.
iljaaf21

Sep 19, 2011, 9:05 AM
Oh yeah? What platform is it gonna be?
island4prez

Oct 6, 2011, 11:14 AM
One you can't make calls from... Oh wait they already announced the iphone. 👀
PhoneScooper11

Sep 21, 2011, 3:50 PM
I in fact do work for Sprint wireless and have heard rumors of this as well..
Sure the name sounds a little too convenient however i think thats what sprint was going for seeing how they have recently been working on a cooperative actions with DreamWorks..
Yes the whole idea of the phone is based on a commercial economy, however Im still under the impression that yes as blahblahblahblah previously stated "It is going to be EPIC"

However, Blahblahblahblah, I am a little serious as to where you obtained this information?
PhoneScooper11

Sep 21, 2011, 3:51 PM
...curious..my bad

Scooper11
theguyonthecouch

Sep 21, 2011, 3:59 PM
This is confirmed , i hope it comes out soon. Any news on the HTC Bumblebee??
Bloodbeard15_ARRR

Sep 22, 2011, 10:49 AM
This new Samsung sounds awsome, I can't wait for mor information! However, in regards to the HTC Bumblebee, well funny you should ask, I have indeed heard about that new device! You see, my neighbor just happens to know somebody in the department that comes up with these new and improved devices and she has confirmed the rumors about this new phone.

It is going the be an intresting device that of course is a phone but will double as a tablet device with it's five inch touch screen and wi-fi capabilities. And for those of you who are wondering, yes it is named after Bumblebee the transformer. So this styilish new phone will come in the choice of yellow with the transformer logo in black or black with the logo in yellow!
This device will...
(continues)
PhoneScooper11

Sep 22, 2011, 1:56 PM
I too have heard rumor of the BumbleBee
This phone is apparently going to be a highly top of the line product.
Allegedly this phone will be released to the general market sometime around spring of 2012, I personally am looking forward to the release of the BumbleBee, I mean sure its a little large but Im convinced that the astounding functionality of this phone will far outweigh the minor inconvenience of a slightly larger phone.
theguyonthecouch

Sep 22, 2011, 4:10 PM
So many phones so little money!!! I hope a couple of these "fall off a truck" or something, cuz i want em all lol. Better stock up on AA bateries !
Bloodbeard15_ARRR

Sep 22, 2011, 4:24 PM
Another thing that my neighbor did get confirmed is the fact that the HTC Bumblebee will in fact be placed in the under $75 category at first as a marketing tool. It is the firs device aside from the Kyocera Echo that is able to double as a tablet device. Since the Echo did not do so well they have decided to market the Bumblebee at a lower price just to see what the public reaction will be. I have heard a lot of great things about this phone and I personally cannot wait to try it out!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.