Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Samsung Galaxy S II

Jellz

Jul 9, 2011, 2:18 PM
So, I've pretty much decided that this is my next phone (unless something even more epic comes out between now and October).

Any rumors on when it's coming out in the US would be awesome.
nudecat

Jul 9, 2011, 7:43 PM
when obama wins a third term.
🤣
bubbadog

Aug 30, 2011, 9:52 AM
no dates but was formally announced yesterday!
Ooming to ATT and Tmobile.
No news on HSPA vs LTE
Verizon getting their own version called something else but is the same.
https://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=8725 »
Jellz

Aug 30, 2011, 11:34 AM
That's a different phone. They were supposed to announce it yesterday, but postponed it thanks to Hurricane Irene.
josef

Aug 31, 2011, 12:47 PM
Why on the newly released AT&T version of the Galaxy S II did Phonescoop state that it contained a 1GHz processor instead of the 1.2 in it's review of the phone? Was this a mistake as the other two carriers have a 1.2 advertized. Quite a big deal.
Jellz

Sep 5, 2011, 12:53 PM
Well, if it is true, I would think the main reasoning would be battery life. Faster processors use up a battery quicker than slower processors. I'd rather have a slightly slower phone that can last longer, personally.
jjj3000gt

Sep 5, 2011, 11:39 AM
This phone is launching the 16th of September on the Sprint network. I agree that this is a HOT phone. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.