Phone Scoop

printed April 16, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=3&fi=2926

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

Back to message list

Top message:  Attn: Gagirl, I do like reading your editorials by Chapperal   Nov 8, 2003, 12:02 PM

Replying to:  Re: Attn: Gagirl, I do like reading your editorials by Big Poppa   Nov 10, 2003, 4:50 PM

Re: Attn: Gagirl, I do like reading your editorials

by qagirl    Nov 12, 2003, 7:32 PM

Yes they were around when we stopped carrying Nokias. These products were being pushed heavily by the developers, and after we realized the success in the handsets that had these capabilities, we decided to require these features and software specs in the handsets we carried. Nokia could not work out compatibility issues. That is one very significant reason we stopped carrying so many. The other reason, as I stated before, was the direction VZW opted to take with clamshell phones. Nokia does not produce as many CDMA models as other carriers do, but the CDMA models the do make work perfectly well on CDMA networks.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.