Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 16 replies

-I hate Joan Cusack-

chino

Mar 8, 2004, 2:02 PM
i cant stand the fact that joan cusack is our spokesperson for us cellular. im seriously thinking about working for tmobile so i can see catherine zeta jones fine self... instead of joans mug every day!! its not fair!!!!
😡 😕 🙄 😈 👿
Rich Brome

Mar 8, 2004, 2:17 PM
What a great rumor.... 🙄

You should really post things like this in the U.S. Cellular forum.
muchdrama

Mar 9, 2004, 4:34 PM
Aye, Cap'n.
uscellular

Mar 10, 2004, 2:45 PM
I hear you. I think maybe JLO or somebody else really hot needs to be our spokesperson. USC spent too much money putting their damn name on a baseball field in Chicago instead of paying some ching to a REAL celebrity.

IAN
chino

Mar 10, 2004, 4:31 PM
dood.. for reals.. and the southsiders have been stinkin it up for like the past two years. here are my list for people they should get to endorse us cellular
1. jessica simpson -shes young and umm pretty attractive
2. jessica alba -same reasons
3. jlo -because you brought it up

and in that order too. id sell us cellular for life!! id even think about buying stock as well!!
uscellular

Mar 10, 2004, 4:37 PM
OMG Jessica Simpson....what a body and face but damn man what a dumb f^$&#* blonde! I wouldn't want her representing us! Jessica Alba on the other hand....WOAH! She is sooo hot it hurts. Shes my #1 choice. As for JLo...all I would want to see is her giant pelo on all the pictures. We should get her ass to do the spokesperson slot!
Ian
chino

Mar 10, 2004, 6:18 PM
hahaha.. pelo!
i love it!
😁
chino

Mar 10, 2004, 6:21 PM
for serious.. im glad you feel me on this subject. joan cusack??? i mean...it hurts comin to work everyday seeing her face plastered all over our advertisements. i dont understand how tmobile get catherine zeta hotness and we get joan cusack
😕
annetagonist

Mar 10, 2004, 9:05 PM
...at least you don't have to look at that American Idol idiot every day.
muchdrama

Mar 11, 2004, 10:54 AM
What's not to like about Joan Cusack? She's funny, goofy and all around talented?
chino

Mar 11, 2004, 11:44 AM
shes got a real big ugly mug!!
muchdrama

Mar 12, 2004, 4:32 PM
Last time I checked she was a good lookin' gal...stop posting crap in this forum, please.
angel92403

Mar 13, 2004, 12:16 AM
who gives a **** about joan cusack 😈 👿
chicago21

Mar 18, 2004, 2:31 PM
ha ha ha ha
we have Catherine Zeta-Jones 😈 😉 😉 😎
fongoddess

Mar 18, 2004, 7:15 PM
Well, Catherine is definitely hotter than Jaime Lee Curtis. That was a good move for T-Mobile (for anyone who buys a phone based on the spokesperson). I personally would rather see Zeta Jones on posters in our store than Curtis.

Now, what I'm trying to decide is who's hotter--the Verizon guy or the Sprint guy??? Decisions, decisions.
muchdrama

Mar 20, 2004, 3:59 PM
Oooooooooo...that's a tricky decision. The Sprint Guy or the Veriz...GAH! What the hell am I doing? Damn you Fongoddess!!!
fongoddess

Mar 21, 2004, 2:28 AM
lmao...hehehe...WAIT-- that brings up a good point. Why don't they hire hot guys for their spokespeople? I would much rather see a Brad Pitt look-a-like saying "can you hear me now?" then that goof they've got now.

"no Brad, I can't hear you now, come a little closer hun" 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.