Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 8 replies

VZW AND SPRINT TALKS MERGER!

cutboy1985

May 22, 2011, 7:43 AM
There are talks between Sprint and VZW about possible merge. Both parties are looking into combining their network once the AT&T/T-Mobile deal is settle. The talks are basically just a merge and not a buyout. Deal is suppose to be a alliance between the two companies and that this can benefit both companies. Verizon benefits is that it can help ease the data network and with Sprint it can help them by improving their network and also what I believe is help them with everything because they suck! Just my opinion. What do you guys weigh in on this!
olderthandirt

May 22, 2011, 1:49 PM
Did not read anywhere about talks between them.
Wheredid this come from
JMike89

May 22, 2011, 2:01 PM
Read the title of this forum.

Remember that BigKippa pulled out that IPhone for sprint out of his butt.
llama

May 22, 2011, 2:22 PM
funny sh!t right there!!
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 3:50 PM
Wonder if it hurt very much and was it on vibrate at the time
pickles

May 24, 2011, 11:55 PM
My friend's brother has a cousin who works at apple, he told us so
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 3:59 PM
Was that a ripe apple?

Heard that Apple is suing trees for infringing on their name. Apparently they own it a therefore the rest of the world including the plant kingdom needs to bow to their wishes.
nudecat

May 28, 2011, 12:53 PM
if the at&t and tmobile deal goes through. it would make good busneiss since for verizon and sprint to join forces. it would give them a level playing field to at&t. so something like this is credable.
olderthandirt

May 28, 2011, 3:53 PM
I still prefer the new up and coming company. TwoCans and a String. Currently only able to be used as a local network but long distance can be handled by tying very small notes to the leg of a bee.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.