Home  ›  Forums  ›

Rumor Mill

all discussions

show all 28 replies

AT&T 7pm nights & weekends

realjet

Feb 28, 2004, 4:59 PM
Does anyone know the start date and particulars on 7pm nights & weekends?
Thanks.
RoamDog

Feb 29, 2004, 3:38 PM
march 6th.
i do believe it will be 6.99, or free for 2 year contracts.
Convergeeman

Mar 2, 2004, 4:13 PM
it stars the 6 of march and only on rp's over 59.99 on 2 yr agreements it sucks 👿
MW2

Mar 3, 2004, 3:14 PM
from i heard through the sales channel, it will be available for $6.99 on the $39.99 & $49.99 plans, and free for the $59.99 (excluding the $59.99 digital shared plan) on up plans with a 2yr agreement. starts this saturday (march 6).
annetagonist

Mar 7, 2004, 6:07 PM
umm.. its March 7th... What happened? Did they pull the plug on it?
RodBlizz42

Mar 7, 2004, 6:14 PM
Why stick with at&t didnt they just get bought out?
Liam20

Mar 27, 2004, 4:13 PM
it starts 7pm on qualifying plans 59.99 or higher on new 2 year agreement
Convergeeman

Mar 7, 2004, 7:29 PM
no its in the systems ive gotten a couple contracts out of it of course its only on the 59 plans and up on 2 yr agreements with nw already there
Convergeeman

Mar 7, 2004, 7:30 PM
ya that was the old promo. i had the mod for it on thursday read my other note that posted
Missy96

Mar 12, 2004, 12:42 PM
Beware!!!! I was told in Feb about this deal and that I could sign up with the $39.99 plan for an additional charge of $6.99. So i renewed my contract then. Yesterday, I called them and the Rep says that I can only get this promotional if I sign up for a $59.99 plan. Also, that I was given wrong information. This promotion doesn't apply to $39.99 plans. Does anyone know the real deal?
fongoddess

Mar 12, 2004, 1:08 PM
That's correct, it's only the $59.99 and above plans with a 2 year contract.

"Early Evenings - your nights start at 7:00 p.m. instead of 9:00 p.m. Simply choose a plan $59.99 or above, with a 2-year agreement, from below."
rjszabo

Mar 13, 2004, 2:06 AM
I work for AT&T wireless dealer. Yes, the 7PM nights is for plans that start at 59.99. But it can be either a 1 or 2 yr. contract. I suggest to wait, soon 7PM nights will be an attachment to any plan, for I believe $5.99/mo.
angel92403

Mar 13, 2004, 2:55 AM
VERIZON RULES
MW2

Mar 18, 2004, 5:38 PM
VERIZON SUX!!
McG

Mar 13, 2004, 9:31 PM
You need to be fired. N/W is ONLY with a 2 yr agreement 59.99 and higher not on the shared plan TDMA. NOT A 1 YR. I swear if i get a customer calling in for 1 yr. Well its the net so i cant do anything but curse you out but hey ya 😁
badspawn

Mar 16, 2004, 12:27 AM
this is so true man I hate mis info from the POINT OF SALE
fongoddess

Mar 16, 2004, 1:29 PM
rjszabo--You are giving us dealers a bad name. I don't know if you guys aren't listening at training or if you are being told the wrong info, but you have to get this stuff straight. This is why customer care reps hate us (dealers) and you are going to have some big problems with customers going over their minutes if you are telling people it's available on a 1 year. GRRRR!!!

It might just be that your account rep. sucks a55. I don't know how you're trained, but our rep is supposed to come out to the stores when changes happen and explain them to us. For awhile our rep was not coming out at all, so we were in the dark.
canadianguy

Mar 16, 2004, 6:26 PM
lol u right goddess...im in cust care and dealers are HATED here...i dont belive that every dealer doesnt know what they are doing..just a very large number of them.just like cust care reps...im not biased...
fongoddess

Mar 16, 2004, 7:03 PM
😈 lol...why can't we all just get along? Seriously, I think that training is such a huge part of this industry. At&t has a pretty cool way of doing it with their EDGE rewards program. We get on there and take quizzes to earn points, then when we sell phones we log them on there and earn more points. I've gotten tons of stuff from that website and it forces me and my co-workers to learn.

Does anyone work for a direct store? If so, how do you guys get trained on new stuff? Does your territory rep come in and train you?
Convergeeman

Mar 16, 2004, 8:41 PM
personally im just a dealer hater they always stack comissionable features when they do have to open someones account or when they do some dumba55 rp change and custs calcel or theyDONT TELL ABOUT THE UPGRADE PROCESSING FEE
thank you and good nite
Sleeping

Mar 17, 2004, 11:48 PM
Technically, they don't have to say anything about the upgrade fee, or the new contract, but damn it makes our job hella easier when they do.

It's somewhere in the T&C, somewhere in the F section, I believe. Something about "If a rep is wrong, that doesn't mean we'll change the rules to fit what they said"

I'm a dealer hater too, I've seen too many cases where people get things they don't want, don't get the things they do want, and generally end up getting upset at me(even if they swear up and down its not me they're mad at)
fongoddess

Mar 18, 2004, 7:11 PM
Well dealer-haters, on behalf of the dealers, we aren't ALL bad. Wait til you talk to me on the phone, you'll say "well she's as sweet as sugar, I love dealers!" 😉

Have you guys ever given out your personal number to dealers? I've had that happen twice, it was pretty odd.
Sleeping

Mar 19, 2004, 7:50 PM
Nope, can't say I've ever given out my phone number to anyone while at work, although I had some guy once ask if I could have an affair with him.
fongoddess

Mar 21, 2004, 2:31 AM
Just based on talking over the phone? WOW, You gotta love that. You must just sound sexy. So, what did you say? 😁
Sleeping

Mar 21, 2004, 5:39 PM
Told him No, I'm not that kind of girl, then I told him I was married already(even though I'm technically not yet)

After the call though, I thought of so many things I could have said, that would have been much more funny than "uhh... no thanks..."
somers_guy

Mar 23, 2004, 4:38 PM
😁 😁 i;ve had that happen to me, lonely desperate women calling in and saying if your ever in such and such an area, look me up/ stay with me! I just give them the standard reply, thanks for the offer, now pay your bill 😈 😈
fongoddess

Mar 23, 2004, 5:55 PM
lol, I can't imagine being a customer and calling in hitting on the rep on the phone. That is pretty desperate. Unless you're just flirting and then it's probably harmless.
chino

Mar 23, 2004, 6:53 PM
the store that i work at.. we have 4 associates and all of us at one point have had some sort of stalker either call us up constantly or text us wayy too much.

ive heard of some instances where security measures had been inforced to a point that policemen had been in the store while an associate was working and had to escourt them to their car and check it for bombs!
fongoddess

Mar 24, 2004, 11:48 PM
Yikes!! That's nuts. Hey, I wonder if that's why the T-Mobile reps on the phone aren't allowed to give out their location. They're afraid someone will go find them and hurt them. Sometimes they just say "up north".

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.